MK Lightning’s new owners Graham and Monica Moody and Supporters’ Club Chairman, Dave Bunyan, have announced a series of improvements and incentives for Gold Club members. They have also confirmed that the Gold Club price remains just £10 per month!
The new package includes:
– NEWS FIRST: All Gold Club members will receive at least 90% of MK Lightning news updates first, before general release
– 15% DISCOUNT: Gold Club members will receive 15% discount on all MK Lightning merchandise
– EXCLUSIVE GOLD PRIZE DRAWS: Monthly free prize draws with chances to win tickets, merchandise, behind-the-scenes tours, signed photos and more!
– GOLD VIP NIGHT: An exclusive Gold member night in the MK Lightning Sky Box, with full VIP service
– GOLD PAGE: Gold members will also have the chance to be in the spot light in our new monthly match magazine
– ONLINE GOLD CLUB: Register online via our secure area and watch exclusive team interviews and match footage, read about behind-the-scenes at MK Lightning, hear direct from Coach Russell and members of the MK Lighting management team, and much more!
Commenting on the changes, Graham said: “We’ve worked closely with Dave on this, as well as listen to fan feedback. Everything we are doing is about adding value for fans, whether that’s investing in a strong team or reviewing the supporter benefits available. It’s important to us that we provide value for money. We wouldn’t sell anyone something that we wouldn’t buy ourselves. And we’ll continue to review and refine the concept, ensuring that members really enjoy their Gold Cub benefits.”
Dave added: “The change in ownership was a great opportunity to really take stock for the Supporters’ Club. Graham and Monica’s enthusiasm and ambition for MK Lightning is brilliant and reassuring. I am really pleased that we’ve been able to improve the Gold Club and create a package that truly rewards our fantastic supporters.”
Gold Club membership is just £10 per month and supporters can join by downloading the membership form on our Supporters’ Club page.