The club’s debut Elite League season is drawing to a close but the Smith Recycling Milton Keynes Lightning can today reveal details of season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign – with price structures to make them more affordable than ever!
Season tickets for the club’s inaugural term in the top flight proved more successful than any of us could have anticipated. Building upon that success, owners Graham and Monica Moody, have introduced new payment plans to help make the club more accessible and great value for money.
As an MK Lightning season ticket holder your favourite seat or standing spot is secured for every home fixture (League, Conference and Cup group stage games), taking the worry of getting a good vantage point out of the matchnight experience. On top of this, for every non season ticket game your seat is reserved for you until 90 minutes before face off!
- Don’t be a fool – buy before 1st April for the best deal
- Spread the cost over 9 Months
- Introducing season tickets for families,young adults and students
- Family tickets include one child enjoying FREE admission
Responding to feedback from fans, additional pricing options have also been introduced for families, young adults and students.
Early Birds Get the Best Price
Apply before 1st April and your season ticket is even cheaper than in 2017-18! Adult Early Bird season tickets mean you pay less than £15 per game, and for young adults and students’ a Lightning night out for just over £10.
- Adult – £450
- Over 60s/Students/16-18 years – £325
- Child – £120
- Family (1 adult and 2 children under the age of 16) – £570
- Family (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16 – one child goes free!) – £1020 (Any subsequent children are charged at £120.00 each).
Apply from 1st April onwards and prices match this current season’s Early Bird prices, giving fans superb value for money:
- Adult – £468
- Over 60s/Students/16-18 years – £338
- Child – £120
- Family (1 adult and 2 children under the age of 16) – £588
- Family (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16 – one child goes free!) – £1056 (Any subsequent children are charged at £120 each).
From 1st June onwards MK Lightning 2018/19 season ticket prices will be the following:
- Adult – £496
- Over 60s/Students/16-18 years – £372
- Child – £120
- Family (1 adult and 2 children under the age of 16) – £616
- Family (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16 – one child goes free!) – £1112 (Any subsequent children are charged at £120 each).
Spread the cost over up to nine months
Pay the cost all at once, or in three direct debit installments, free of charge.
New for 2018-19 is the option to spread the cost over nine months by direct debit for a one-off administration charge of £25. That means Early Bird adult tickets are a wallet-friendly £50 per month, whilst senior citizens and young adults pay less than £36 per month. For tickets purchased from 1st April or later, the final installment date can be no later than 1st December 2018. Existing season ticket seats will be withheld from general sale until 30/04/18.