- Next home game: MKL v Phantoms – Sat 3 Sept, 7pm
- REPORT: MK Lightning 2 – 4 Telford Tigers (pre season challenge) 27 Aug ’16
- Smith Recycling return as MKL’s principal sponsor
- PREVIEW: Lightning v Tigers (Sat 27 Aug, 6pm)
- Sat 27 August: season launch event
- Sat 3 Sept: ‘The Ashes’ challenge match
- Safe Security Solutions Ltd sponsor Lightning
- Planet Ice & Silverblades coaching workshop held
- Do you have any spare household items?
- Spotlight on… Edward Knaggs
TICKETS FOR THE 2016 / 2017 SEASON
Click here to reserve tickets online.
Tickets for the 2016-17 Season are as follows:
Children £8.00 (under 16’s)
*Senior Citizen age 65+
**Concessions are age 16 and over in full time education (proof needed, e.g. NUS card)
*NEW FOR 2016-17* No need to queue on matchnight to collect pre-booked tickets – an e-ticket will be sent to your email address shortly after purchase.
Additional Match Night Information
- Tickets go on sale approx 2 weeks prior to each game from Monday morning.
- The Box Office is open every day from 10am to 9pm for ticket sales to both personal callers and over the telephone (01908 540 020).
- Online ticket sales are to purchase from HERE and will be available to pick up from Ticket Collections at The Arena until the day before matchnight. No ticket collections will be possible on matchnight.
- Season ticket holders and VIP’s can gain access to the Arena and its facilities through a dedicated entrance next to the main entrance which is signposted.
- All Spectators are now able to gain access to the arena facilities Tag Taylor Bar and Grill and the Fuel & Hydration Station from 5.30pm, Access to The Arena seating will be available from the start of warm up
- Any customers without a valid match night ticket will be asked to leave the Arena prior to face off.
For all ticket enquiries please email email@example.com